Guidance Software eDiscovery Product Uniquely Lowers Costs and Increases EfficiencyTraditional approaches to e-discovery review have been cumbersome with a number of disadvantages. Chief among these are:
- Lack of transparency and visibility into the attorney review process
- Duplication of effort due to the inability to leverage past work product or collected ESI across matters
- Use of disparate e-discovery tools each comprising their own information silo, with collected data dispersed across multiple law firms and service providers with vastly differing security and control levels.
- Providing real time visibility and management oversight of the end-to-end e-discovery process
- Leveraging a unique multi-matter architecture that eliminates duplication of effort across cases and enabling e-discovery teams to re-use previous work product such as document coding and tagging or collected ESI.
- Delivering a comprehensive e-discovery product that seamlessly uploads document sets and their associated metadata and attorney work product to a centralized legal repository
- A comprehensive, integrated e-discovery solution that exceeds corporate requirements for security, oversight, risk management, and compliance
- One-click upload to CaseCentral cloud review
- The fastest and most comprehensive collection and processing e-discovery product
- Both early and continuous case assessment, enabling legal teams to quickly obtain necessary facts at any time from pre-through post-collection phases
- The ability to use the secure, scalable, cloud review capabilities of CaseCentral while keeping collection and preservation close to data and its custodians
- Unparalleled search and identification capabilities for electronically stored information (ESI) across multiple digital platforms and devices
- De-duplication across cases and comparison of current cases to previous matters to ensure that documents withheld in one matter are never produced in another.