Compuware Gomez ® SaaS Release Delivers New Mobile WebKit and User Experience Performance Indexing Capabilities Providing Unparalleled Insight Into End-User Experience DETROIT, Sept. 28, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company, today announced a new release of the Compuware APM ® , Gomez software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution. This new release further simplifies application performance management (APM) at the edge of the internet for web, mobile, streaming and cloud applications, enabling organizations to optimize end-user experience and improve business results. With the new Compuware Gomez ® 2012 Release, Compuware continues to tame complexity at the edge with an easy to deploy SaaS APM solution that ensures rapid ROI. Gomez provides the broadest and deepest 24x7 visibility into end-user experience and unparalleled diagnostics to help find and resolve problems fast, optimize end-user experience and maximize business results. New capabilities include: Industry's Most Comprehensive Mobile WebKit Support The new Gomez Mobile WebKit's mobile browser agent and test script recorder provides the most accurate representation of end users' mobile web experiences by supporting the very latest mobile technologies. Now organizations can deliver cutting-edge experiences while ensuring optimal mobile web application performance and availability. The new WebKit based browser agent and recorder supports:
- custom, user-defined and node-based locations to simulate end-users' geographies and deliver tailored content based on location;
- touch events including tap, swipe and span; and
- switch orientation, enabling organizations to rotate and change the orientation of the simulated device.
- New Gomez UEM Industry Index: enables customers to baseline and compare their actual users' performance and behavior with industry averages. The industry index is visualized in Gomez UEM's user satisfaction map with drill-down comparisons by region, state and city, and for all browsers, devices and operating systems. For each dimension performance metrics are correlated with user behavior, satisfaction and business metrics (i.e., conversion and abandonment rates), providing a unique and strategic way to prioritize and target performance optimization.
- New Automatic Tag Injection: now available with Gomez UEM for web and mobile pages through the integration with the Compuware dynaTrace ® server plug-in. This gives organizations more options and flexibility in how they deploy Gomez UEM tags. Additionally, the dynaTrace server plug-in provides more granular server diagnostics to quickly isolate the root cause of application performance problems.