Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Polaris Industries ( PII) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Polaris Industries rose $1.95 (2.5%) to $81.12 on average volume. Throughout the day, 636,111 shares of Polaris Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 798,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $78.84-$81.14 after having opened the day at $79.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.17. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Stoneridge ( SRI), up 7.7%, Enova Systems ( ENA), up 6.2%, Thor Industries ( THO), up 5.8%, and Motorcar Parts of America ( MPAA), up 4.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Polaris Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.