- What should investors consider as they make investment decisions, and create partnerships with financial advisors?
- How have companies changed the way they do business as they work to navigate environmental, social and governance issues?
- What are the identifiable inflection points that will drive industry change within the next decade?
- How are businesses and government reacting globally to identifiable inflection points and preparing for those inflection points that are currently unidentifiable?
- What defines corporate resilience and how can it be measured?
- What are granular examples of companies addressing inflection points through sustainable business strategy and operations?
As part of its Q-Series® initiative, UBS is proud to host Inflection Points Towards Sustainability on October 3 at Bloomberg headquarters in New York City. The conference will focus on Inflection Points, defined as accelerating rates of system-wide change that alter the manner in which industry leaders think and act. With the Q-Series® initiative, UBS aims to assist investing clients by bringing to bear the full intellectual capacity of the firm to aggressively anticipate and answer the pivotal questions that need to be addressed in the context of the investment process. For this event, UBS has brought together an exceptional collection of speakers and panelists including Harvard Business School Professor Michael Porter and Whole Foods Market co-founder and co-CEO John Mackey. Also presenting at the conference are thought leaders from the following companies/organizations: ADP, Alcoa, American Electric Power, BASF, BlackRock, Bunge, Cisco, EMC, Gale International, GMI Ratings, Intel, Jabil, KKR, Marks & Spencer, Morgan Stanley, Nestle, Novo Nordisk, NYSE, PepsiCo, PIMCO, Rio Tinto, Siemens, Starwood Hotels, Verizon, Viacom/MTV and World Resources Institute. The discussions facilitated by the speakers will explore a number of issues around impact investing and address questions posed by both clients and companies. Some of these include: