- Easy-to-use: Ads can be added to a publisher’s website in minutes using the Media.net powered self-serve platform. Publishers can select an ad size and copy-paste the HTML provided on their web pages to start displaying targeted sponsored links and ad topics.
- Premium advertiser pool: Access to the Yahoo! Bing Network consisting of millions of ads and ad topics.
- Robust targeting: Proprietary Media.net technology scans all the content on web pages and delivers highly relevant ads.
- Customization: Publishers can use the Media.net platform to pick from multiple ad sizes, skin the ads to match their look-and-feel requirements, and even request highly customized ad units.
- Control: Publishers can influence the ad targeting on a web page by providing hints (keywords). Also, unwanted advertisers and ad topics can be easily blocked.
- Dynamic optimization: Ad units consist of sponsored links, ad topics or a combination of both, as determined on an impression-by-impression basis to maximize ad yield.
- Placement flexibility: Publishers can run ad units in tandem with or in place of their current ads.
- Mobile ads: Publishers can choose to display mobile optimized ad units on their web pages to users browsing the site from any iOS (iPhone, iPad and iTouch), Android and Blackberry phone or tablet.
- Real support: Full-time ad specialists from Media.net provide support to publishers. Publishers can interact with a real person to help with performance improvements, optimization and customizations.
Implementation of the deal has already begun with Contextual Ads appearing on several Yahoo! properties.Photos/Images Available: http://contextualads.yahoo.com/press/logos_and_images.zip About Yahoo! Yahoo! is focused on creating deeply personal digital experiences that keep more than half a billion people connected to what matters most to them, across devices and around the globe. Yahoo!'s unique combination of Science + Art + Scale connects advertisers to the consumers who build their businesses. Yahoo! is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. For more information, visit the pressroom ( pressroom.yahoo.net) or the company's blog, Yodel Anecdotal ( yodel.yahoo.com). About Media.net Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions that make generating revenue from ads easy and effective for web publishers. Media.net is privately held, backed by certain funds managed by Ashmore Investment Management Limited, a subsidiary of Ashmore Group plc (ASHM:LN) and Directi Group. It has over 400 employees in key operation centers across - Austin, Dubai, Mumbai & Bangalore. In the United States, Media.net operates primarily from Austin, TX. For more information, visit http://www.media.net.