Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Estee Lauder Cos ( EL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Estee Lauder Cos fell 75 cents (-1.2%) to $60.65 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.7 million shares of Estee Lauder Cos exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $59.82-$61.34 after having opened the day at $61.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.40. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Blyth ( BTH), down 21.1%, Fibria Celulose ( FBR), down 5.4%, Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), down 5.3%, and Tumi Holdings ( TUMI), down 4.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Estee Lauder Cos Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.