Reading the Table
- OV / UN Valued: The stocks with a red number are undervalued by this percentage. Those with a black number are overvalued by that percentage according to ValuEngine.
- VE Rating: A "1-Engine" rating is a strong sell, a "2-Engine" rating is a sell, a "3-Engine" rating is a hold, a "4-Engine" rating is a buy and a "5-Engine" rating is a strong buy.
- Last 12-Month Return (%): Stocks with a red number declined by that percentage over the last twelve months. Stocks with a black number increased by that percentage.
- Forecast 1-Year Return: Stocks with a red number are projected to decline by that percentage over the next twelve months. Stocks with a black number in the Table are projected to move higher by that percentage over the next twelve months.
- Value Level: is the price at which to enter a GTC Limit Order to buy on weakness. The letters mean; W-weekly, M-monthly, Q-quarterly, S-semiannual and A-annual.
- Pivot: A level between a value level and risky level that should be a magnet during the time frame noted.
- Risky Level: is the price at which to enter a GTC Limit Order to sell on strength.