- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 10.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 0.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry. The net income increased by 66.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.62 million to $1.03 million.
- The gross profit margin for CAPE BANCORP INC is currently very high, coming in at 73.60%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, CBNJ's net profit margin of 8.00% significantly trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $1.05 million or 45.06% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 45.06%, CAPE BANCORP INC is still significantly exceeding the industry average of -145.70%.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. Compared to other companies in the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, CAPE BANCORP INC underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
FREE from Real Money's Jim Cramer: Winners and Losers Election 2012 - Steps to take NOW so you can profit no matter who is in charge! Free download now.