Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. EQT ( EQT) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, EQT fell 81 cents (-1.4%) to $57.09 on light volume. Throughout the day, 697,121 shares of EQT exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $57.06-$58.01 after having opened the day at $57.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.90. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: Pure Cycle Corporation ( PCYO), down 7.1%, Clean Energy Fuels Corporation ( CLNE), down 4.3%, Niska Gas Storage Partners ( NKA), down 3%, and Active Power ( ACPW), down 2.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full EQT Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.