Avid ® (NASDAQ: AVID) today announced that its customers have topped the list of Emmy® Award nominees and winners at the 2012 Creative Arts and Primetime Emmy Awards. The majority of the nominees this year used one or more Avid systems such as Media Composer®, Pro Tools® and Sibelius® to achieve creative excellence in television production. Some of Avid’s customers who were among the winners receiving awards for picture and sound editorial this year include:
- Curb Your Enthusiasm - Outstanding Single-Camera Picture Editing for a Comedy Series
- Deadliest Catch - Outstanding Picture Editing for Reality Programming
- Game of Thrones - Outstanding Sound Editing for a Comedy or Drama Series (One Hour) and Outstanding Sound Mixing for a Comedy or Drama Series (One Hour)
- Homeland - Outstanding Single-Camera Picture Editing for a Drama Series
- How I Met Your Mother - Outstanding Multi-Camera Picture Editing For a Comedy Series
- Modern Family - Outstanding Sound Mixing for a Comedy or Drama Series (Half-Hour) and Animation
About AvidAvid creates the digital audio and video technology used to make the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world – from the most prestigious and award-winning feature films, music recordings, television shows, live concert tours and news broadcasts, to music and movies made at home. Some of Avid’s most influential and pioneering solutions include Media Composer®, Pro Tools®, Interplay®, ISIS®, VENUE, Sibelius® and System 5. For more information about Avid solutions and services, visit www.avid.com, connect with Avid on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+; or subscribe to Avid Buzz. © 2012 Avid Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Product features, specifications, system requirements and availability are subject to change without notice. All Avid, the Avid logo, Media Composer, Pro Tools, Interplay, ISIS, and Sibelius are trademarks or registered trademarks of Avid Technology, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. The Interplay name is used with the permission of the Interplay Entertainment Corp. which bears no responsibility for Avid products. Emmy is a registered trademark of ATAS/NATAS. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.