Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Kohl's ( KSS) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Kohl's fell 53 cents (-1%) to $52.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.6 million shares of Kohl's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.92-$52.58 after having opened the day at $52.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.82. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Fortune Industries ( FFI), down 18.8%, Daegis ( DAEG), down 16.2%, Oxygen Biotherapeutics ( OXBT), down 12.7%, and Dial Global ( DIAL), down 11.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Kohl's Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.