Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Liberty Media Corporation ( LMCA) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Liberty Media Corporation fell $1.05 (-1%) to $102.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 769,276 shares of Liberty Media Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 598,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $101.91-$103.32 after having opened the day at $102.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $103.13. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Dial Global ( DIAL), down 11.8%, NTN Buzztime ( NTN), down 9.1%, Radio One ( ROIA), down 7.8%, and Bona Film Group ( BONA), down 6.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Liberty Media Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.