Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Precision Castparts ( PCP) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Precision Castparts fell $2.11 (-1.3%) to $161.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 731,701 shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 675,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $159.84-$161.99 after having opened the day at $159.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $163.41. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: China Valves Technology ( CVVT), down 46.3%, UQM Technologies ( UQM), down 12.9%, ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), down 10.7%, and A123 Systems ( AONE), down 8.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.