- Golf Fitness Studio – For the first time at a PGA of America event, golf fans can learn key exercises and conditioning methods tailored to their swing during a fitness assessment from renowned trainer for the Pros, Sean Cochran. Participants can also elect to receive a tailored training program via email following the event.
- Complimentary Swing Analysis – Fans will have access to lessons by PGA Professionals in one of four hitting bays. Following the event, Cardmembers will receive an in-depth video swing analysis to revisit the tips received.
- Ryder Cup Museum – At the Learning Center, fans will also have the opportunity to see a one-of-a-kind Ryder Cup Museum exhibit, which features items, photos and videos from the collections of Billy Casper, Ben Crenshaw, Gene Littler, Neil Coles, the World Golf Hall of Fame and the PGA Museum of Golf dating back to 1927. Hours of the Exhibit coincide with the opening and closing of the gates of the Ryder Cup.
- World-Class Service at Ryder Cup – American Express Customer Care Professionals will also be onsite at the Ryder Cup to represent American Express and to deliver our special brand of Relationship Care® servicing to help our customers and all attendees. Service is the cornerstone of the American Express brand and having deeply knowledgeable Customer Care Professionals onsite to answer inquiries as part of an enhanced fan experience, is just another way we take care of our customers.
Unparalleled Cardmember Access
- CourseCast Televisions – Cardmembers will have exclusive access to hand-held televisions delivering updated player information, live ESPN and NBC television coverage as well as unique views of the action from cameras feeds all over the golf course. Televisions will be available Friday through Sunday.
- American Express® Cardmember Club – Open to all Cardmembers, the American Express Cardmember Club is an ideal location to escape the elements and enjoy concession s available for purchase. Guests can also catch the live television broadcast and on-course play with a view of the 5 th hole tee shot landing area.
- Exclusive Offers for Cardmembers – Cardmembers who sync their eligible American Express Card at Sync.AmericanExpress.com can unlock an exclusive offer to receive a one-time $10 statement credit when they use their synced American Express Card to make a single purchase of $30 or more on-site at Medinah Country Club or at RyderCup.com, including merchandise in the Golf Shop and any concessions stand on the course. ( Offer details).