- Ixia will collaborate with InCNTRE through its SDN Testing Consortium to develop and test standards-based SDN technologies, including OpenFlow.
- InCNTRE is the world’s only neutral testing lab for SDN and was selected by the Open Networking Forum (ONF) as an official lab for conformance testing of OpenFlow.
- Ixia has been a leader in the development of OpenFlow as the chair for ONFs Testing-Interop Working Group and is the first to introduce off-the-shelf OpenFlow testing solutions.
- InCNTRE will use Ixia’s IxNetwork for functional and performance testing of OpenFlow devices as well as hybrid devices running traditional routing and switching protocols.
- Additionally, Ixia’s IxANVL will be used to determine whether devices conform to OpenFlow Switch v1.0 ONF interoperability standards.
Ixia (Nasdaq: XXIA), the leading global provider of converged IP and wireless network test solutions, today announced membership in InCNTRE’s SDN Testing Consortium to further lead the development of standards-based software defined networking (SDN) technologies, including OpenFlow. Through this collaboration, InCNTRE, the world’s only third-party testing lab for SDN, will use Ixia solutions to perform interoperability certification testing. As a leader in the development and validation of standards-based SDN technologies such as OpenFlow, Ixia continues to offer next-generation solutions for the latest networking technologies. News Highlights