Today, Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) turns Facebook® fans into savvy detectives who solve international mysteries in its new social game, JetSet Secrets™. Now live on Facebook, JetSet Secrets offers a highly entertaining take on the hidden object game by combining light role-play, rich storytelling and estate-building against artfully stunning graphics. “We wanted to bring the Hidden Object Game to a new level by offering players a richer experience," said Aaron Loeb, Group General Manager, EA’s Mobile & Social California Studios. “The hidden object scenes are part of an interesting and mysterious narrative, featuring a cast of characters you can really care about, and estate-building elements that deeply impact gameplay.” In JetSet Secrets, fans must investigate breathtaking scenes in order to catch the most devious criminal masterminds. With every hidden object players find, they gain wealth, experience and clues to unravel the villains' devious plan. Throughout the game, players are invited to:
- Enjoy seven fast-paced and challenging modes of hidden object gameplay—from “Scramble” to “Survival”—that will test the most seasoned of sleuths.
- Earn coins, experience points, resources and collectibles by playing hidden object scenes.
- Advance deep character development and storylines, joining the forces of good to conquer evil.
- Explore exotic and beautiful hidden object locations.
- Grow, personalize and tailor gameplay based on the development of their estate.
- Visit friends’ estates and help them solve Friend Files.
In fiscal 2012, EA posted GAAP net revenue of $4.1 billion. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, EA is recognized for a portfolio of critically acclaimed, high-quality blockbuster brands such as The Sims™, Madden NFL, FIFA Soccer, Need for Speed™, Battlefield and Mass Effect™. More information about EA is available at http://info.ea.com.JetSet Secrets, The Sims and Need for Speed are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. Mass Effect is a trademark of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. John Madden, NFL and FIFA are the property of their respective owners and used with permission. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.