Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Panera Bread Company ( PNRA) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Panera Bread Company fell $2.35 (-1.4%) to $170.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, 512,520 shares of Panera Bread Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 526,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $169.88-$173.75 after having opened the day at $172.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $172.44. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Empire Resorts ( NYNY), down 9.7%, Nevada Gold & Casinos ( UWN), down 7.9%, Cosi ( COSI), down 5.7%, and Lakes Entertainment ( LACO), down 4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Panera Bread Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.