LOS ANGELES, Sept. 21, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- City National Bank has expanded its small business team in the Los Angeles region with the addition of two new team leaders to focus on the needs of entrepreneurs and growing small businesses. With the expanded Small Business Services Division, bankers will be better able to provide a customized banking relationship including:
- Focused understanding of each individual business and industry;
- Solutions centered on deposit, credit, Treasury, International, Wealth Management and fraud prevention products and services; and
- Two new and highly enhanced business packages that provide a vast array of services for small businesses.
- David Azma will lead the Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley regions. With more than 25 years of experience, he has worked for Wells Fargo and Rabobank.
- Jim Drake will lead efforts in the Westside region, which includes Century City and Santa Monica. He will also handle the Long Beach area. With more than 25 years of experience, he spent nearly two decades at Citibank.
One of those companies that got a loan from City National this year was Pace Marketing Communications, which closed two loans totaling about $3.8 million through the SBA loan program. One was a refinancing on a building in the City of Industry and the other refinanced an equipment loan for a total savings of about $500,000 per year for the City of Industry-based marketing and communications firm."This would not have been possible without the remarkable energy, tenacity and expertise of my team of bankers at City National," said Bob Bennitt, principal with the firm, who said the savings will allow the firm to grow and hire. "It took us eight months and it was City National's commitment that got us to the finish line." For a link to photos of the new Small Business Team Leaders click here: https://www.cnb.com/PublishingImages/David-Azma.jpg https://www.cnb.com/PublishingImages/Jim-Drake.jpg ABOUT CITY NATIONAL City National Bank is the wholly owned subsidiary of City National Corporation (NYSE:CYN). It is backed by $24.8 billion in total assets, and provides banking, investment and trust services through 78 offices, including 16 full-service regional centers, in Southern California, the San Francisco Bay Area, Nevada, New York City, Nashville and Atlanta. The company and its investment affiliates manage or administer $58.0 billion in client investment assets, including $32.1 billion under direct management. For more information about City National, visit the company's Website at cnb.com. The City National Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3142
CONTACT: Debora Vrana, City National, 213.673.7631 Debora.email@example.com