LOS ANGELES, Sept. 21, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- City National Bank has expanded its small business team in the Los Angeles region with the addition of two new team leaders to focus on the needs of entrepreneurs and growing small businesses. With the expanded Small Business Services Division, bankers will be better able to provide a customized banking relationship including:
- Focused understanding of each individual business and industry;
- Solutions centered on deposit, credit, Treasury, International, Wealth Management and fraud prevention products and services; and
- Two new and highly enhanced business packages that provide a vast array of services for small businesses.
- David Azma will lead the Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley regions. With more than 25 years of experience, he has worked for Wells Fargo and Rabobank.
- Jim Drake will lead efforts in the Westside region, which includes Century City and Santa Monica. He will also handle the Long Beach area. With more than 25 years of experience, he spent nearly two decades at Citibank.