Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Warner Chilcott ( WCRX) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Warner Chilcott fell 18 cents (-1.4%) to $12.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.4 million shares of Warner Chilcott exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $12.94-$13.22 after having opened the day at $13.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.16. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Horizon Pharma ( HZNP), down 24%, Dehaier Medical Systems ( DHRM), down 14.4%, Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company ( AXN), down 10%, and Biosante Pharmaceuticals ( BPAX), down 9.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Warner Chilcott Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.