Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Health Net ( HNT) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Health Net rose 25 cents (1.1%) to $22.25 on light volume. Throughout the day, 789,936 shares of Health Net exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $21.73-$22.27 after having opened the day at $21.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Synergetics USA ( SURG), up 13.1%, Vision-Sciences Inc (DE ( VSCI), up 7.5%, Kips Bay Medical ( KIPS), up 7.5%, and Pro-Dex ( PDEX), up 6.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Health Net Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.