- Aggregate data from multiple visibility points to guarantee the delivery of critical network traffic to the essential monitoring and security tools, providing complete visibility into physical and virtual networks.
- Deliver line-rate system throughput of 640 Gbps with zero dropped packets using either 64 10GbE ports or 16 40GbE ports.
- Provide zero loss performance when aggregating and filtering traffic from up to 63 10GbE network ports to a single 10GbE tool port or 15 40GbE to a 40GbE port.
- Deliver zero loss performance when broadcasting and filtering traffic from a single 10GbE or 40GbE visibility port to 15 40GbE tool ports.
- Use an intuitive management interface that allows users to configure and customize filtered streams for rapid diagnosis.
“Our customers depend on the Anue NTO to work flawlessly to improve the accuracy and efficiency of a wide variety of application performance management, security and network performance monitoring tools,” said Keith Cheney, vice president of network visibility solutions for Ixia. “We built the Anue NTO 5293 and 5288 to overcome the challenge of performing in high-speed, high-density networks, such as 4G LTE, and we’re proud to announce that the Tolly Group validates our efforts 100 percent.”About Ixia’s Anue NTO 5293 and Anue NTO 5288 The Ixia Anue NTO 5293 and NTO 5288 allow data center teams to filter and direct data from multiple visibility ports to multiple tools using an intuitive management interface. Released in June 2012, the Anue NTO 5293 is NEBS Level 1-certified, with NEBS Level 3 certification in progress, for reliable telecommunications network monitoring. It builds on the successful Anue NTO 5288, which is designed to help large enterprises monitor the increasing number of 1G, 10G and 40G ports with existing monitoring tools. By aggregating data from multiple network access points, the Anue NTO products deliver critical production network traffic to essential monitoring tools and, as a result, give network operators a competitive business advantage. Mobile carriers can easily access end-to-end analysis of the architected network, validate their field applications, and provide improved customer support and service assurance. About Ixia Ixia provides the industry’s most comprehensive converged IP network validation and network visibility solutions. Equipment manufacturers, service providers, enterprises and government agencies use Ixia’s solutions to design, verify and monitor a broad range of wired, Wi-Fi and 3G/LTE equipment and networks. Ixia’s test solutions emulate realistic media-rich traffic and network conditions so that customers can optimize and validate the design, performance and security of their pre-deployment networks. Ixia’s intelligent network visibility solutions provide clarity into physical and virtual production networks for improved performance, security, resiliency and application delivery of cloud, data center and service provider networks. For more information, visit www.ixiacom.com.