Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. AstraZeneca ( AZN) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, AstraZeneca rose 67 cents (1.4%) to $48.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, two million shares of AstraZeneca exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $47.56-$48.23 after having opened the day at $47.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.44. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Graymark Healthcare ( GRMH), up 33.9%, Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals ( CYCC), up 27.2%, MEI Pharma ( MEIP), up 23.7%, and Galectin Therapeutics ( GALT), up 18.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full AstraZeneca Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.