- Side Action® Scratch & Win™ : Building on the success of the Side Action® series, which adds a secondary game that plays out simultaneously with the traditional base game, Multimedia Games will debut a new base game, Summer Days™, with Side Action Scratch & Win. Based on universally popular instant scratch and win lottery tickets, in the Side Action Scratch & Win game, players increase the number of tickets they play as they increase their bet per line up to a maximum of five tickets.
- Smokin’ Hot Jackpots™ Series: Debuting with six unique 3-reel mechanical game themes – including Top Shelf®, Tiger 7’s®, Double Jackpot®, Smokin’ 777®, Flamingo 7’s® and Gold Standard® – the Smokin’ Hot Jackpots series from Multimedia Games features a linked 11-tier progressive with a unique 24” top box that offers 2x Wilds at all bet levels.
- Wild a Go-Go™ : The sequel to Multimedia Games’ most popular title, Carnival in Rio®, Wild a Go-Go takes players back to the 1960’s every time they enter a bonus round. This 4x5, 5-reel video game features psychedelic graphics, energetic music and live-action dancers as themed, animated stacked symbols.
- Flash Point™ : A 5-reel, 50-line video game, Flash Point is a departure from 70’s style casino games, offering a gritty, bubbling-hot fire theme that stands apart from the crowd with edgy audio and video elements. The Flash Point Bonus offers guaranteed big wins of at least 10x the total bet with every free spin bonus trigger.
- Good Luck Charm™ : The first fully-customizable game from Multimedia Games, this 5-reel, 50-line video theme allows players to choose from one of four lucky charms (shamrock, star, horseshoe and rabbit’s foot) which then determine the theme of the game screen and the wild symbol during game play.
- High Rollin’ : Designed to remind players of vintage Vegas classics, this 5-reel, 30-line video reel High Rise Game brings back three of the Company’s most popular 3-reel mechanical titles ( Lucky Cherry™, Smokin’ 777 and Top Shelf) in the bonus rounds to provide traditional appeal in an all-new package. The High Rollin’ Bonus is triggered when three Bonus symbol land scattered on reels 1, 3 and 5, and the player is presented with one of the three bonus games. During bonus round play, the visually striking top box transforms to match the game – cherries during the Lucky Cherry bonus, flames during the Smokin’ 777 bonus and ice cubes during the Top Shelf bonus – and displays the big win celebration at the conclusion of the bonus round.
- Wild Rainforest with MoneyBall: Introduced last year, MoneyBall returns to G2E with a popular Multimedia Games base game theme, Wild Rainforest. The visually stunning MoneyBall Bonus adds a perceived skill element, which is triggered when three MoneyBall symbols land on the reels. Players are awarded three shots on one of four differently themed top box play screens that mirror the action of a pachinko machine and combine stunning animation elements. Players can select the direction of the launch and watch as the ball hits pins, bumpers, multi-ball triggers, 3x fireballs or a ball lock, which transitions to an additional 3-reel or wheel spin mini-bonus.
About Multimedia Games Holding Company, Inc.Through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Multimedia Games Holding Company, Inc. (“Multimedia Games”) develops and distributes gaming technology. The company is a creator and supplier of comprehensive systems, content and electronic gaming units for Native American gaming markets, as well as for commercial casinos and charity and international bingo markets. Revenue is primarily derived from gaming units in operation domestically and internationally installed on revenue-sharing arrangements. Multimedia Games also supplies the central determinant system for the video lottery terminals (“VLTs”) installed at racetracks in the State of New York. The company is focused on pursuing market expansion and new product development for Class II, Class III and VLT markets. Additional information may be found at www.multimediagames.com. Cautionary Language This press release contains forward-looking statements based on Multimedia Games' current expectations and projections, which are intended to qualify for the safe harbor from liability established by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The words "believe", "expect", "continue", "intend", "plan", "seek", "estimate", project", "may", or the negative or other variations thereof or comparable terminology as they relate to Multimedia Games and its products, plans, and markets are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and projections of future events. These forward-looking statements reflect the current views, models, and assumptions of Multimedia Games, and are subject to various risks and uncertainties that cannot be predicted or qualified and could cause actual results in Multimedia Games' performance to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the ability of Multimedia Games to maintain strategic alliances, increase its unit placements, installations or installed-base, grow revenue, garner new market share, secure new licenses in new jurisdictions, successfully develop or place proprietary product, comply with regulations, or have its games approved by relevant jurisdictions. Please refer to the Company’s most recent Form 10-K and subsequent filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a further discussion of risks and uncertainties. All forward-looking statements made herein are qualified by these cautionary statements and there can be no assurance that the actual results, events or developments referenced herein will occur or be realized. Readers are cautioned that all forward-looking statements speak only to the facts and circumstances present as of the date of this press release. Multimedia Games expressly disclaims any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.