Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Mettler-Toledo International ( MTD) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Mettler-Toledo International fell $3.10 (-1.8%) to $173.32 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 438,251 shares of Mettler-Toledo International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 218,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $171.52-$176.77 after having opened the day at $176.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $176.42. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Kips Bay Medical ( KIPS), down 13.3%, IsoRay ( ISR), down 7.2%, Dynatronics Corporation ( DYNT), down 6.5%, and Cardica ( CRDC), down 5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Mettler-Toledo International Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.