Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. AthenaHealth ( ATHN) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, AthenaHealth fell $1.76 (-2%) to $88.10 on average volume. Throughout the day, 405,251 shares of AthenaHealth exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 451,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $87.77-$90.30 after having opened the day at $89.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.86. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 23.9%, DLH Holdings ( DLHC), down 14.9%, USA Technologies ( USAT), down 6.5%, and ENGlobal Corporation ( ENG), down 6.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full AthenaHealth Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.