- invisibleSHIELD, $14.99: Provides military-grade scratch protection
- invisibleSHIELD HD, $19.99: Offers advanced screen clarity
- invisibleSHIELD Smudge-Proof, $19.99: Protects against fingerprints
- invisibleSHIELD EXTREME, $29.99: Delivers advanced shock absorption and superior break protection
The invisibleSHIELD, invisibleSHIELD HD, Smudge-Proof and EXTREME are covered by lifetime warranties. Products in the invisibleSHIELD line are available at zagg.com and leading wireless retailers.New products from iFrogz: iFrogz specializes in creative lifestyle accessory solutions for mobile devices. Its cases designed specifically for the Apple iPhone 5 feature rich color and texture options, and are fashioned from shock-absorbent TPU and/or polycarbonate to protect the new device from wear and tear. New cases include:
- Breeze, $19.99: A one-piece case that provides an aerated look and textured feel to the iPhone 5. Available in several dual color options: black/blue, black/silver and black/pink.
- Luxe Original, $29.99: A two-piece case that keeps the iPhone 5 protected in a variety of color options, including black, blue/black, fuchsia/black, iron/black, pink/black, purple/black, red/black and teal/black.
- Mix, $29.99: The Mix is the ideal combination of sturdiness and style. Its eye-catching patterns are manufactured within the mold, so the design doesn't rub off. Available in a variety of designs.
- Merge, $29.99: Crafted from a combination of fabric and high-quality TPU, the Merge combines fashion and function in black, blue, brown, coral, grey, orange, purple, and red.
- Ultra Lean, $29.99: The most slender case available under the iFrogz umbrella, the polycarbonate case is available in black, blue, green, pink, silver and white.
About ZAGG Inc:Headquartered in Salt Lake City, ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG) is a global mobile device accessories and technology company that provides creative quality product solutions to protect, personalize and enhance a consumer’s mobile experience. With a brand portfolio that includes ZAGG®, invisibleSHIELD® and iFrogz™, ZAGG manufactures and markets a complete line of mobile device accessories, including keyboards, cases, audio and protective films, through direct, retail, specialty and international channels. ZAGG was formed in 2005 and had gross sales of $179 million in 2011. More information about the company and its brands is at www.ZAGG.com. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50411591&lang=en