- Space savings – the unique MRJ21 XG trunk cable typically consumes 5% less volume than most other zone cabling solutions and up to 37% less than traditional twisted pair systems, thereby reducing containment costs and improving airflow in and around the servers and switches. This has the ability to positively impact both initial capital expenditures as well as ongoing operating costs.
- Density – the MRJ21 XG solution offers 48 RJ45 ports in a fixed, single rack unit configuration, allowing server or switch-specific designs with maximum rack efficiency and minimal wasted space.
- Throughput – the MRJ21 XG cabling system can be deployed in traditional cross-connect architectures, office LAN environments and the latest server-to-core switch configurations and supports all data rates up to and including 10 Gb/s (Gigabits per second).
- Supports multiple 10-Gigabit architectures, including top-of-rack (ToR), end-of-row (EoR) and middle-of-row (MoR)
- Plug-n-play design delivers greater ease of deployment and faster installation of additional capacity/service
- Supports green IT initiatives by improving airflow and energy efficiency with lower cable volumes
- Shielded system ensures the highest levels of signal immunity to cross-talk
All other logos, products and/ or company names referred to herein might be trademarks of their respective owners.© 2012 Tyco Electronics Corporation, a TE Connectivity Ltd. company. All rights reserved.