Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Equifax ( EFX) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Equifax fell 70 cents (-1.5%) to $46.16 on light volume. Throughout the day, 605,542 shares of Equifax exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 838,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $46.16-$46.99 after having opened the day at $46.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.86. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: China Ceramics ( CCCL), down 22.1%, Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), down 18.5%, SGOCO Group ( SGOC), down 12.1%, and Ampal-American Israel Corporation ( AMPL), down 10%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Equifax Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.