Stockholders interested in learning how to participate in CapLease’s dividend reinvestment and direct stock purchase plan or receiving a plan prospectus may do so by contacting American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, the plan administrator, through its Web site at www.amstock.com or by calling (866) 706-0513. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities of CapLease.Forward-Looking and Cautionary Statements: The Company’s future dividend expectations are subject to the forward-looking and cautionary statements included in this press release. Forward-looking statements in this press release involve a number of risks and uncertainties and are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The following important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected in such forward-looking statements.
- our ability to implement our 2012 business plan, including to add new assets;
- deterioration in general economic or market conditions or in the commercial real estate markets in particular;
- payment defaults on one or more of our asset investments;
- increases in our financing costs (including as a result of LIBOR rate increases), our general and administrative costs and/or our property expenses; and
- our failure to comply with our debt obligations.