Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Cigna ( CI) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Cigna rose 56 cents (1.2%) to $46.55 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.2 million shares of Cigna exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.91-$46.87 after having opened the day at $46.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.99. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Hansen Medical ( HNSN), up 14.9%, Dehaier Medical Systems ( DHRM), up 13.1%, Spherix ( SPEX), up 10%, and Sunshine Heart ( SSH), up 7.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Cigna Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.