- Backup and Share – Supports automated backup of selected data using user-supplied attached storage drives. Backup and Share drives may also be shared as Network Attached Storage.
- Data Protection – Continuously protects important data by monitoring changes and preserving all previous versions, with one-click restoration.
- Data Synchronization – Synchronizes files from Apple iOS devices to Windows and Mac OS devices in the Homecloud network.
- Media Sharing – Shares all movies, photos and music on the Homecloud network with media players, game consoles and network-enabled televisions.
- Network Attached Storage – Turns any attached storage drive into a network accessible drive.
- Disk Viewer – Displays the content of all storage drives plugged into the Homecloud DHM.
Future Westell-developed applications are anticipated to provide remote access to files and collaboration with social media and cloud storage applications.About Westell Westell Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Aurora, Illinois, designs, distributes, markets and services a broad range of carrier-class communications equipment, including digital transmission, remote monitoring, power distribution and demarcation products used by wireline and wireless telecommunications service providers, industrial customers, and home network users. Additional information can be obtained by visiting http://www.westell.com. “Safe Harbor” statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Certain statements contained herein that are not historical facts or that contain the words “believe”, “expect”, “intend”, “anticipate”, “estimate”, “may”, “will”, “plan”, “should”, or derivatives thereof and other words of similar meaning are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those expressed in or implied by such forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include, but are not limited to, product demand and market acceptance risks, need for financing and capital, economic weakness in the United States economy and telecommunications market, the effect of international economic conditions and trade, legal, social and economic risks (such as import, licensing and trade restrictions), the impact of competitive products or technologies, competitive pricing pressures, customer product selection decisions, product cost increases, component supply shortages, excess and obsolete inventory, new product development, commercialization and technological delays or difficulties (including delays or difficulties in developing, producing, testing and selling new products and technologies), the ability to successfully consolidate and rationalize operations, the ability to successfully identify, acquire and integrate acquisitions, the effect of the Company’s accounting policies, retention of key personnel and other risks more fully described in the Company’s SEC filings, including the Company’s Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2012 under the section entitled Risk Factors. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update these forward-looking statements to reflect current events or circumstances after the date hereof, or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events, or otherwise.