Party Planning? Make it SpooktacularFor pet parents looking to host their own at-home Howl-O-Ween pet parties, Schlegel Whitman has these ghoulish guidelines for a festive fete:
- Set up a fake graveyard with rawhide bones and other treats for dogs to sniff and find.
- Embellish pumpkins, setting them out for pets to use as water and food bowls.
- Carve pumpkins in your pet’s likeness, tracing from a photo or online template.
- Create a pet-friendly bobbing game using galvanized buckets filled with water and tennis balls.
- Set up a photo station to capture the fun. To get better photos, have the photographer get down on the floor to snap the pet, instead of from up above.