Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Qihoo 360 Technology ( QIHU) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Qihoo 360 Technology fell 47 cents (-2%) to $22.92 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.5 million shares of Qihoo 360 Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.71-$23.60 after having opened the day at $23.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.39. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Local Corporation ( LOCM), down 15.1%, Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), down 13%, Synacor ( SYNC), down 7%, and LiveDeal ( LIVE), down 6.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Qihoo 360 Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.