Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Tyco International ( TYC) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Tyco International fell $1.03 (-1.8%) to $55.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.6 million shares of Tyco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.35-$56.06 after having opened the day at $55.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.63. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: CIBT Education Group ( MBA), down 21.7%, American Learning ( ALRN), down 8%, Apollo Group ( APOL), down 7.5%, and Digital Generation ( DGIT), down 7.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Tyco International Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.