Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Coinstar ( CSTR) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Coinstar rose 56 cents (1.1%) to $52.77 on light volume. Throughout the day, 636,263 shares of Coinstar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.07-$53.07 after having opened the day at $52.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.21. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Rush ( RUSHB), up 4.5%, Francescas Holdings ( FRAN), up 3.3%, Books-A-Million ( BAMM), up 3.1%, and EZCorp ( EZPW), up 2.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Coinstar Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.