Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Expeditors International of Washington ( EXPD) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Expeditors International of Washington rose 56 cents (1.5%) to $38.34 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of Expeditors International of Washington exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.91-$38.48 after having opened the day at $38.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.78. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), up 22.8%, FreeSeas ( FREE), up 22.1%, Christopher & Banks Corporation ( CBK), up 15.3%, and NTN Buzztime ( NTN), up 12.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Expeditors International of Washington Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.