Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Global Payments ( GPN) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Global Payments rose 62 cents (1.5%) to $42.46 on average volume. Throughout the day, 880,985 shares of Global Payments exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 922,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $41.77-$42.72 after having opened the day at $41.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.84. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), up 22.8%, Amrep Corporation ( AXR), up 11%, Innotrac Corporation ( INOC), up 10.7%, and Cambium Learning Group ( ABCD), up 6.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Global Payments Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.