Company Receives Approval to List on The Nasdaq Capital Market Fourth Quarter Net Revenue Increases 197% Over Prior Year Period to $44.6 Million Fourth Quarter Operating Income Improves to a Record $7.3 Million Company Issues Full Year Fiscal 2013 Revenue, Operating Margin, and Earning Per Share Guidance SALT LAKE CITY, Sept. 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LifeVantage Corporation (OTCBB:LFVN), a company dedicated to helping people achieve healthy living through a combination of a compelling business opportunity and scientifically validated products, including its patented dietary supplement Protandim ®, the Nrf2 Synergizer ®, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended June 30, 2012. Fiscal 2012 Fourth Quarter Highlights Compared to Same Period Last Year Include:
- Net revenue increased 197% to $44.6 million;
- Operating margin increased to 16.5% compared to 13.0%; and
- Operating income grew 275% to $7.3 million.
- Net revenue increased 224% to $126.2 million;
- Operating margin increased to17.0% compared to 9.5%;
- Operating income grew 480% to $21.5 million; and
- Cash and cash equivalents grew to $24.6 million as of June 30, 2012 from $6.4 million as of the prior year-end.