|Mineral Resource Statement, Seligman Gold-Silver Deposit, White Pine County, Nevada, July 31, 2012|
|Resource Category||Tons millions||Gold Grade||Silver Grade*||AuEq||Contained Ounces|
- Mineral Resources are not Mineral Reserves and do not have demonstrated economic viability. There is no certainty that any part of the Mineral Resources estimated will be converted into Mineral Reserves estimate;
- Resources stated as contained within a potentially economically minable open pit;
- Pit optimization was based on assumed gold and silver prices of US$1,500/oz and US$20.00/oz, respectively, effective heap leach recoveries of 70% for gold in skarn and 65% for gold in igneous, and 35% for silver, an ore mining and a processing cost of US$6.45/t; and pit slopes of 50°.
- Gold Equivalent (AuEq) was calculated using a Ag:Au ratio of 55:1 ($1600/ozAu/$29/ozAg); and
- Numbers in the table have been rounded to reflect the accuracy of the estimate and may not add due to rounding.