Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. AmerisourceBergen ( ABC) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, AmerisourceBergen fell 46 cents (-1.2%) to $38.18 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.7 million shares of AmerisourceBergen exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.04-$38.76 after having opened the day at $38.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.64. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), down 7.4%, Aegean Marine Petroleum Network ( ANW), down 2.5%, Cardinal Health ( CAH), down 2.3%, and Longwei Petroleum Investment Holding Limite ( LPH), down 2.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full AmerisourceBergen Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.