Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. ASML ( ASML) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, ASML fell $1.05 (-1.8%) to $56.82 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3.7 million shares of ASML exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.90-$57.04 after having opened the day at $56.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.87. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Audience ( ADNC), down 63.4%, Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), down 29%, Envivio ( ENVI), down 17.2%, and XRS ( XRSC), down 15.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full ASML Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.