Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Hershey Company ( HSY) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Hershey Company fell 84 cents (-1.1%) to $72.32 on average volume. Throughout the day, one million shares of Hershey Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in price between $71.97-$73.42 after having opened the day at $73.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.16. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Kraft Foods ( KFT), down 5.5%, Calavo Growers ( CVGW), down 4.3%, American Lorain ( ALN), down 3.9%, and Reeds ( REED), down 3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Hershey Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.