Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Bunge ( BG) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Bunge rose $1 (1.6%) to $65.08 on light volume. Throughout the day, 804,524 shares of Bunge exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $64-$65.24 after having opened the day at $64.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.08. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Coffee Holding Company ( JVA), up 23.5%, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters ( GMCR), up 13.2%, Willamette Valley Vineyards ( WVVI), up 7.3%, and Annie's ( BNNY), up 6.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Bunge Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.