iNEWS 4.0Building on its industry leading newsroom management, news creation and playback control capabilities, iNEWS 4.0 introduces greater scalability with capacity to handle 130% more stories, and enhanced Media Object Server (MOS) support for increased flexibility in news workflows. Pricing & Availability
- Interplay MAM Active Archive: Interplay MAM Active Archive is now available. Pricing for the solution bundle is $275,000 GRP. To learn more, visit www.avid.com/US/products/InterplayMAM4/activearchive.
- Interplay Production 2.7: Interplay Production is available in configurations that serve entry level to enterprise customers who are seeking to raise efficiency, increase output, and address new business opportunities. Pricing starts $53,000 for a 10-seat turnkey package. To learn more, visit www.avid.com/US/products/interplay-production.
- Avid InGame 1.5: Pricing for Avid InGame starts at $259,995 GRP. The Avid InGame solution is now available in the U.S. through key sports-qualified systems integrators who bring deep focus and expertise in the sports market. The Avid InGame solution is available through Avid Elite Reseller partners. To learn more, visit www.avid.com/US/products/ingame.
- AirSpeed 5000 2.1: AirSpeed 5000 2.1 starts at $40,000 (GRP), and is now available. To learn more, visit www.avid.com/US/products/AirSpeed-5000.
- iNEWS 4.0: iNEWS 4.0 starts at $34,095 (GRP) and is expected to be available later this month. To learn more, visit www.avid.com/US/products/iNEWS.