- State-of-the-art viewing environment with wall-to-wall, ceiling-to-floor screens available in all auditoriums.
- 4K digital projection powered by Barco projectors; RealD 3D capability
- Enhanced, sound systems that will enable customers to hear the movie as the filmmakers intended.
- Cinemark’s innovative self-serve concession stand – offering freshly-popped popcorn, Coca-Cola fountain beverages and favorite candy brands
- Cinemark XD: Extreme Digital Cinema auditorium
Cinemark takes pride in creating the best entertainment experience in the industry. In order to make movie-going as easy and enjoyable as possible Cinemark focuses on offering more choices to their customers. For example, the new theatre will feature online “Print at Home” ticketing, available at www.cinemark.com, which will make it easy for patrons to purchase tickets in advance from the comfort of their home or office. Customers will be able to bypass lines at the box office and go directly to a kiosk in the theatre lobby. Also, guests can download and purchase tickets through Cinemark’s mobile applications that are available for iPhone and Android phones. Finally, to stay connected, customers can sign up online to receive free, weekly showtime emailers that contain online coupons for discounts at the concession stand and other weekly special offers.About Cinemark Holdings, Inc. Cinemark is a leading domestic and international motion picture exhibitor, operating 461 theatres with 5,207 screens in 39 U.S. states, Brazil, Mexico and 11 other Latin American countries as of June 30, 2012. For more information go to investors.cinemark.com . About General Growth Properties, Inc. CHRISTIANA MALL ( http://www.shopchristianamall.com/) is owned and managed by General Growth Properties, Inc. a fully integrated, self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on owning, managing, leasing and redeveloping regional malls throughout the United States and Brazil. The Company currently owns, or has an interest in, 150 regional shopping malls comprising approximately 141.7 million square feet of gross leasable area. The Company is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol GGP. For further information please visit www.GGP.com .