- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- RLOC has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 7.71% from its price level of one year ago. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Media industry and the overall market, REACHLOCAL INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $9.16 million or 3.68% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, REACHLOCAL INC's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 14.65%.
- The gross profit margin for REACHLOCAL INC is rather high; currently it is at 50.50%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 0.30% trails the industry average.
- RLOC has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.07, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
FREE from Real Money's Jim Cramer: Winners and Losers Election 2012 - Steps to take NOW so you can profit no matter who is in charge! Free download now.