Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide ( HOT) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide fell 90 cents (-1.6%) to $54.18 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.8 million shares of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $54-$55.32 after having opened the day at $54.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.08. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Nathans Famous ( NATH), down 5.5%, Dover Motorsports ( DVD), down 5.4%, Pizza Inn Holdings ( PZZI), down 4.2%, and Multimedia Games ( MGAM), down 3.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.