Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. T. Rowe Price Group ( TROW) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, T. Rowe Price Group fell 68 cents (-1.1%) to $61.32 on average volume. Throughout the day, 989,677 shares of T. Rowe Price Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.12-$62.22 after having opened the day at $61.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Emclaire Financial Corporation ( EMCF), down 14.5%, Dominion Resources Black Warrior ( DOM), down 10.6%, Ampal-American Israel Corporation ( AMPL), down 10%, and Mesa Royalty ( MTR), down 9.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full T. Rowe Price Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.