Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. New Oriental Education & Technology Group I ( EDU) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, New Oriental Education & Technology Group I fell 56 cents (-4%) to $13.34 on light volume. Throughout the day, two million shares of New Oriental Education & Technology Group I exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.26-$13.91 after having opened the day at $13.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.90. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 12%, General Employment ( JOB), down 9.1%, Innovaro ( INV), down 8.8%, and Newtek Business Services ( NEWT), down 8.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full New Oriental Education & Technology Group I Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.