Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Weatherford International (NYSE: WFT) has been reiterated by TheStreet Ratings as a hold with a ratings score of C . Among the primary strengths of the company is its robust revenue growth -- not just in the most recent periods but in previous quarters as well. At the same time, however, we find that we feel that the company's cash flow from its operations has been weak overall.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 13.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 23.8%.
- Compared to its price level of one year ago, WFT is down 30.48% to its most recent closing price of 11.77. Looking ahead, our view is that this company's fundamentals will not have much impact either way, allowing the stock to generally move up or down based on the push and pull of the broad market.
- WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL turned its bottom line around by earning $0.34 versus -$0.20 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.10 versus $0.34).
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $158.00 million or 40.12% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL is still fairing well by exceeding its industry average cash flow growth rate of -50.26%.
--Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff.FREE from Real Money's Jim Cramer: Winners and Losers Election 2012 - Steps to take NOW so you can profit no matter who is in charge! Free Download Now